Dates: Fri 11 September (Contact Sarah to book as PayPal not quite up and running yet)
Suggested Level: Elementary +
Times: 9.15am – 1pm
For any other days, dates or times which would suit you better, do get in touch as I am more than happy to sort out alternative times. Please contact Sarah on 07735 503824.
Included in this workshop is:
- fabric and matching oilcloth, zip, thread and waterproof lining fabric
- detailed notes to take home
- use of brand new digital Janome sewing machine
- tea, coffee and cake!
- use of all measuring rulers, marking pens, scissors etc
- access to Sewing Café Sessions and full selection of haberdashery
What you will need to bring:
If you would like to bring your own fabric and oilcloth to match then please do! Just let me know in advance and I will adjust the price accordingly.