Venue: The Garden Room at 136 Banbury Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7HU
Suggested Level: Post Beginner, Beginner +
Dates: Please click on Book a Workshop for bookable dates for this course.
Cost: £224 (this includes 8 x 2.5-3hr sessions spread over 8 weeks)
Times: 6pm - 9pm or 10am - 1pm
I am happy to discuss any other dates to suit so please contact Sarah on 07735 503824 or to book your place.
In this course you will learn how to:
- learn and practise accurate measuring and cutting fabric for each chosen project
- continue to gain confidence using the Janome digital sewing machine
- learn to use various sewing feet for piping and inserting zips
- learn about choice of different fabrics for different projects
- work on 5 separate home projects
Included in this workshop is:
- detailed notes to take home
- use of brand new digital Janome sewing machine
- use of measuring rulers, marking pens, scissors, etc
- access to full selection of haberdashery for making future projects
What you will need to bring:
- specified fabric for each project
- thread to match your main fabric
- your own refreshments eg coffee or tea in a flask
- and please bring your own packed lunch if you are on a full day's course
- clean shoes/slippers to wear in the sewing studio
8 Sessions Tues Eves, 6.30-9pm: Sep 27, Oct 4, 11, 18, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 (2022).